lördag 30 mars 2024

HOW I GOT A FACETIME FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLIC #OperaEducation #MadonnaLyr...


Welcome to another hilarious backstage adventure! 🎭 Join me as I take you behind the scenes of a two-show day at the theater, filled with laughter, music, and a little bit of opera education for my assistant Johanna. 🎶

As the day kicks off, I decide to enlighten Johanna about the opera Carmen, and let's just say she was in for a surprise! 😂 Meanwhile, I challenge the cast and crew to complete the iconic Madonna lyric: "Life is a..." Let's see who knows their pop culture references!

During the break between shows, I take a stroll through the city and pop into H&M, hoping to find something interesting—but alas, no luck this time! Back at the theater, the fun continues as I challenge everyone to complete another Madonna lyric: "Papa don't..."

As the second show begins, there's a bit of casting shake-up with Tommy out and Jocke stepping in, along with David, the makeup designer, filling in for him. It's all hands on deck for a fantastic performance!

After a long day at the theater, I unwind with a FaceTime call to my friend Magnus, who's soaking up the sun in the Dominican Republic. 🌴☀️

As a gay vegan man with a passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style, this backstage video captures all the humor and chaos of theater life! 🌈🌱 So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show—both on and off stage!

Don't miss out on the fun! Like, share, and subscribe for more backstage antics and behind-the-scenes adventures. Let's spread the laughter and love together! ❤️🎥


#BackstageAntics #TheaterLife #OperaEducation #MadonnaLyrics #CityStroll #HnMAdventures #CastingChanges #FaceTimeFun #GayVegan #StockholmStyle
#BakomKulisserna #TeaterLivet #OperaUtBildning #MadonnaTexter #StadsPromenad #HnMÄventyr #RollFörändringar #FaceTimeRol #GayVegan #StockholmsStil



#j240323

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...