torsdag 7 mars 2024

HOW I GOT THE SHOW’S DRY CLEANING #GayVegan #VloggingLife #SustainableLi...


In this hilarious and captivating video, join me as I kickstart my day with a workout session on my cross trainer, all while catching up on my friend Magnus Boren's Instagram stories from his exciting adventures in Mexico. As I break a sweat, I prepare a delicious vegan lunch of Sesame Noodles, but not before discovering a genius hack: adding spring onions as a crunchy and sweet topping on any dish, without the need for cooking.

Embracing sustainability, I take a trip to the local dry cleaner to pick up a skirt I dropped off earlier in the week, doing my part to recycle metal and cardboard along the way. In the evening, I unwind with a glass of wine and a luxurious bubble bath, indulging in some much-needed self-care.

To add flair to my vlogs, I capture clips of my apartment building and the bustling activity around it, which I plan to use as establishing shots in my stories. However, my attempt at making soup doesn't quite hit the mark – it's a culinary misadventure I can't help but laugh at.

As a gay vegan man residing in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I'm passionate about vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. Join me on my journey as I share snippets of my life and adventures, sprinkled with humor and authenticity.


#GayVegan #VloggingLife #VeganCooking #SustainableLiving #SelfCareSunday #StockholmLife #Midsommarkransen #FunnyMoments #CreativeContent #HealthyLiving

Want to join in on the fun and explore the world of vlogging, vegan cooking, and sustainable living? Follow along with hashtags like #VloggingLife and #SustainableLiving. Let's inspire each other to live our best lives! 🌟



#j240129

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...