lördag 2 mars 2024

HOW I GOT TO MEET DOLPH AND ROLF #ContentCreatorLife #TheaterBehindTheSc...


In this hilarious and captivating video, join me on a typical day as a dresser at a musical in Stockholm, Sweden! The day kicks off with my morning workout on the crosstrainer, where I multitask by catching up on my friend @Magnusboren's travel adventures on his Instagram account @Magnus_on_the_go. However, with a two-show day ahead, I skip lunch and head straight to work, donning one of my many faux fur coats for a touch of glamour.

At the costume shop, we embark on a fragrance-testing spree, sampling various perfumes to find the perfect scent for the day. As the excitement builds for the first show, I engage the cast and crew in a fun game, challenging them to complete the iconic ABBA lyrics: "Tonight the super..." The energy backstage is electric as we gear up for an unforgettable performance.

As the video unfolds, viewers get a glimpse into my daily routine, blending elements of fitness, fashion, and theatricality. From my dedication to veganism and love for cooking to my passion for theater and distinctive personal style, each moment captures a unique aspect of my life as a content creator and theater enthusiast.

#TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #DailyRoutine
#FunnyMoments #Entertainment #VeganLifestyle
#ContentCreator #StockholmLife #FashionInspiration
#TheaterCommunity #Teaterlivet #VeganMat
Call to Action: Join me on this exciting journey behind the curtain of theater life! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more entertaining content. Let's make every day an adventure!


#j2401

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...