lördag 23 mars 2024

HOW I GOT THE BEST EASTER PRESENT EVER!!! #BackstageAntics #TheatreLife ...


Join me backstage in this hilarious vlog as I prepare for the second show of the day! With Queen geek week in full swing, I take the opportunity to spread some musical magic by asking the cast and crew to continue the lyrics: "don't stop..."

Amidst the hustle and bustle, I receive a delightful surprise from actor Martin Stokke Mathiesen's parents, who are in attendance. In gratitude for my backstage Instagram stories, they gift me a bag filled with the most incredible Easter treats imaginable: chocolate, fluffy toy chickens, and booze. Their thoughtfulness knows no bounds, and I'm overwhelmed by their generosity!

As a gay vegan man living in the vibrant suburb of Midsommarkransen, my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style shines through in every moment of this backstage adventure.


#BackstageAntics #TheatreLife #QueenGeekWeek
#EasterTreats #BehindTheScenes #MusicalMagic
#VeganLife #GayVegan #BackstageFun
#TeaterLivet #BakomScenen #MusikalMagi
#VeganLifestyle #HilariousMoments #TheatreCommunity

Don't miss out on the laughter and excitement backstage! Hit that subscribe button to join the fun, and be sure to share your favorite backstage moments in the comments below. Let's spread joy and positivity together! 🎭🌟🎉



#j240316

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...