lördag 9 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT #contentcreatorlife #theatrelife #ve...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me as I kick off the day with a workout on my crosstrainer, preparing for a two-show day at the theatre. But before diving into the day's routine, the sad news of Iris Apfel's passing leaves a somber note. Nonetheless, I continue with my day, showering, shaving, and heading to the theatre for rehearsals and performances.

During the break between shows, I make a trip to Åhlens, excited to use my new membership. While browsing for face oil, I encounter a hiccup with the discount, but after some persistence, I successfully secure my purchase. Back at the theatre, I introduce the popular face oil to my colleagues Johanna and David, sparking interest and conversation among them.

As a gay vegan man immersed in the vibrant theatre scene of Stockholm, Sweden, my content resonates with those who share similar interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Through humorous and relatable storytelling, I aim to entertain and engage my audience, offering glimpses into the daily life of a content creator navigating the bustling city and its eclectic culture.


1. #ContentCreatorLife
2. #TheatreLife
3. #VeganCommunity
4. #DailyRoutine
5. #ComedySketch
6. #StockholmScene
7. #ÅhlensFinds
8. #WorkoutMotivation
9. #FaceOilObsessed
10. #JoinTheFun

Call to Action: Join me on this adventure through the highs and lows of daily life, and don't forget to like, comment, and share to spread the laughter and positivity!


#j240302

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...