lördag 2 mars 2024

HOW I GOT BAGS AND BAGS OF LICORICE #TheaterDresser #VeganLife #Stockhol...


Join me for part two of an exciting day in the life of a theater dresser in Stockholm, Sweden! In this hilarious and entertaining video, we continue our journey through a two-show day at the theater, filled with laughter, surprises, and unforgettable moments.

After the first show wraps up, I take a leisurely walk to the nearby shop Hemköp, where I indulge in some irresistible liquorice on sale and grab a refreshing soda to recharge for the second performance. As I stroll through the streets of Stockholm, I can't help but marvel at the beauty of the city and the vibrant energy that surrounds me.

Back at the theater for the second show, the excitement is palpable as the cast and crew prepare to take the stage once again. Makeup artist David Julio steps in for Joakim Jennefors, who is filling in for the legendary Tommy Körberg, adding an extra layer of excitement to the evening.

During intermission, actors Denny Lekström and Cissi Wrangel delight audiences with their playful antics, fully embracing their characters and bringing joy to everyone around them. As the night unfolds, the theater comes alive with music, laughter, and the magic of live performance.

Throughout the video, I offer glimpses into my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, sharing my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. From backstage shenanigans to heartwarming moments on stage, every scene captures the essence of my unique journey in the world of entertainment.

Join me as we celebrate the joy of theater, the thrill of performance, and the beauty of everyday life. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel for more captivating content. Together, let's make every moment unforgettable!

Hashtags:
#TheaterLife #BehindTheCurtain #VeganAdventures
#StockholmDiaries #LivePerformance #DailyInspiration
#TheaterMagic #VeganCooking #LifeInSweden
#TeaterLivet #BakomScenerna #KreativtUttryck
Call to Action: Don't miss out on the fun! Subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell to stay updated on all my latest videos. Let's create memories together and share the magic of theater with the world!


#j2401

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...