onsdag 13 mars 2024

HOW I GOT TO THE GYM AND THEN HAD A WINY NIGHT #VeganFitness #Friendship...


In this uproarious vlog, I take you along for a day of fitness, laughter, and culinary delights. As a gay vegan man residing in the charming suburb of Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my adventures are as diverse as my interests in vlogging, vegan cuisine, theater, and style. The day kicks off with a spirited workout session on my crosstrainer, all while indulging in the vibrant Instagram stories of my friend Magnus, who's currently exploring Mexico.

After working up an appetite, I whip up a scrumptious vegan lunch featuring borlotti bean hummus, adding a flavorful twist to my culinary repertoire. However, my gym escapade takes an unexpected turn as I struggle to find a workout app that suits my needs, resulting in a series of comedic mishaps and tech woes.

In need of some relaxation, I make a pit stop at Systembolaget, the liquor store, to pick up a bottle of wine. Finally, I head home to Ulf's company, where we indulge in a cozy evening of vegan pizza, wine, and binge-watching episodes of "FEUD: CAPOTE VS. THE SWANS," immersing ourselves in captivating drama and laughter.

#VeganFitness #FriendshipGoals #CulinaryAdventures
#WorkoutWoes #TechTroubles #EntertainmentNight
#VeganLife #StockholmDiaries #Comedy
#VeganTräning #Vänner #Underhållning
#VeganFitness #Vännerskap #KulinariskaÄventyr


Join me on this whirlwind journey filled with laughter, fitness, and delicious vegan cuisine! Like, comment, and share your own hilarious workout anecdotes and vegan recipes below. Let's connect and inspire each other on our vibrant journeys! 




#j240306

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...