onsdag 20 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY KLIPPKAKTUS BOXES AT IKEA #VlogLife #DayInTheLife #unexpect...


In this hilarious and entertaining vlog, I invite you into a day in my life filled with laughter, mishaps, and unexpected moments! The morning kicks off with a workout session on my crosstrainer, where I multitask by catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Mexico. Meanwhile, my friend Casper, who crashed on a mattress in my living room, bids farewell as he heads back home to Denmark.

Later, during a work break, I make a pit stop at Ikea in Gallerian, Stockholm, intending to shop for wardrobe equipment, only to end up snagging some fantastic fridge boxes instead. At the theater, I rally the cast and crew to complete a Queen lyric, adding a fun twist to our day.

As showtime approaches, we encounter a minor hiccup with a malfunctioning stage elevator, causing a slight delay. Nevertheless, spirits remain high as we celebrate our makeup man David's birthday. Post-show, we indulge in a "Spring macka," a quick sandwich on the go, to refuel after the performance.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, a Stockholm suburb, I juggle my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style, creating a unique blend of content that reflects my diverse interests and lifestyle.


#VlogLife #DayInTheLife #UnexpectedMoments
#TheaterAntics #WorkplaceFun #StageLife
#LaughterIsTheBestMedicine #EverydayAdventures #VeganLiving
#LifeInSweden #DresserLife #StockholmVibes

Join me on this rollercoaster ride of a day! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more laughter-filled vlogs and glimpses into my eclectic world. Let's spread joy and positivity together! đŸŽ„✨


#j240313

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...