måndag 1 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY ERDEM X H&M HOODIE #SecondHandStyle #WineNight #MovieNight ...



Starting the day with a bang! 🚀 Join me in this hilarious vlog where I kick off my morning by breaking a sweat on the crosstrainer, catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from Mexico, and receiving an unexpected parcel at my doorstep! 📦

But that's not all – I'm diving headfirst into a new project, documenting each day of rehearsals for the upcoming show with short one-minute vlogs. Today marks the beginning of this exciting journey as I upload the first day of rehearsal video for all to see! 🎬

Inside the parcel lies a treasure: a gorgeous hoodie adorned with a folklore pattern, featuring a stunning bouquet of flowers on a black base, courtesy of H&M's collaboration with designer Erdem. And guess what? I snagged this stylish find from the second-hand app Sellpy! ♻️

As the evening rolls in, I head over to my friend Martin's for some wine and video fun. While Mondays are typically reserved for wine nights with my buddy Ulf, he's undergoing foot surgery tomorrow and decided to play it safe. Martin and I indulge in classic nostalgia, watching the cult favorite "Can't Stop the Music" by the Village People, all while munching on hot dogs and french fries. And here's the kicker – Martin's so enamored with the wine I brought that he spontaneously creates a hilarious wine commercial on the spot! 🍷🎥

#VlogLife #FriendshipGoals #DailyRoutine #WorkoutMotivation #RehearsalDiaries #FashionFinds #SecondHandStyle #WineNight #MovieNight #HilariousMoments

Don't miss out on the laughs and adventures! Hit that follow button and join me for more entertaining vlogs and behind-the-scenes antics! 🎥✨




#j240325

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...