lördag 20 april 2024

HOW I GOT 60 YEARS OLD #BirthdayCelebration #BackstageFun #TheatreLife #...


🎉 It's my birthday, and what a day it has been! 🎂 Join me in this hilarious backstage video as I kick off the celebrations by hitting the crosstrainer and catching up on Magnus' adventures in Colombia through his Instagram stories. Oh, did I mention I'm turning 60 today? 😅 

At the theatre, the surprises keep rolling in! 🎁 I'm showered with birthday presents, hugs, and even a few songs. But wait, there's more - we also managed to squeeze in not one, but two shows! 🎭 Talk about a birthday bash to remember! đŸ„ł

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, and working as a dresser in a musical theatre, every day brings new adventures. From vlogging and vegan cooking to embracing the vibrant world of theatre and style, I love sharing my journey with you all.

Join me as I celebrate life, laughter, and another trip around the sun! Don't forget to hit that like button, share your birthday wishes in the comments, and let's keep spreading joy and positivity together! 🌟


#BirthdayCelebration #BackstageFun #TheatreLife
#60YearsYoung #HilariousMoments #BestBirthdayEver
#VeganLifestyle #MusicalTheatre #StockholmLife
#BirthdaySurprise #TeaterLivet #Födelsedagsfest

Share your favorite birthday memory or send some virtual hugs in the comments below! Let's keep the celebration going! đŸ„ł✨




#j240413

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...