måndag 8 april 2024

HOW I GOT LOVED BY A CAT #PlantBasedLiving #FunnyMoments #VeganCooking #...


Step into a day in the life of a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, as I take you on a hilarious and entertaining journey through my daily routine in this vlog. 

The morning kicks off with a burst of energy as I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session, all while catching up on my friend Magnus's exciting Instagram stories from South America. Following my workout, I indulge in a delicious vegan lunch featuring liba bread, a vegan hotdog, and creamy mashed potatoes, satisfying both my taste buds and ethical values.

With the start of a new month, it's time for some household tasks. I diligently rotate my plants, swap out my electric toothbrush head, and replace my razor blade, ensuring everything is fresh and in order. Later, I head over to Ulf's place, where I whip up a scrumptious vegan lemon pasta for dinner, embracing my passion for vegan cooking.

Little did I know, Ulf's temporary feline companions have a surprise in store for me. One of the cats instantly takes a liking to me, sparking an unexpected love connection that adds a delightful twist to my day.

As the evening unfolds, Ulf and I unwind with a binge-watching session of "The Gilded Age" on Netflix, immersing ourselves in the captivating drama and entertainment.

Join me on this whimsical adventure filled with laughter, delicious food, furry friends, and binge-worthy TV shows. Don't miss out on the fun!

#VeganCommunity #LGBTQIAContent #DailyVlog
#PlantBasedLiving #FunnyMoments #VeganCooking
 #NetflixBinge
#Vegansamhället #HBTQ+
#Växtbaseradkost

Call to Action: Dive into the joyous world of vegan living, laughter, and entertainment by following along with my daily vlogs. Hit that subscribe button and join me on this delightful journey! 🌱🎉

#j240401

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...