fredag 12 april 2024

HOW I GOT TO TRY TAKIS AND A FLAT TIRE #TheatreLife #BackstageAntics #Sh...


Step into my world behind the scenes of theatre in this hilarious backstage video! 💃🎭 Starting my day with a workout on my crosstrainer, I catch up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from the Dominican Republic – talk about virtual travel! But the real adventure begins when I step outside into a winter wonderland, thanks to masses of unexpected snow overnight. Cue my trusty silver sequin puffer jacket making a dramatic comeback!

At the theatre, it's snack time thanks to Johanna's haul, including the intriguing Takis – a new discovery for me! I introduce her to the timeless tunes of George Michael, all while celebrating Hjalmar's birthday. Then, it's showtime!

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, I juggle my passions for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I share my adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. And before I forget, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to share with the world before erasing it.

This video is for all theatre enthusiasts, backstage aficionados, and those who appreciate a good laugh! Dive into the chaos and camaraderie of theatre life with me. 🎬🌱 #TheatreLife #BackstageAntics #Showtime #WinterWonderland #VeganCooking #VirtualTravel #MusicalTheatre #StyleInspiration #VeganLifestyle #SwedishVlogger

Ready for more behind-the-scenes adventures? Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for daily doses of entertainment and inspiration! Let's make some memories together. ✨




#j240405

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...