tisdag 16 april 2024

HOW I GOT A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY #FriendshipGoals #SurpriseParty #You...


Hey, lovely peeps! 🌟 Get ready for a day filled with surprises, laughs, and heartwarming moments in this vlog adventure! 💖 Starting off with a workout on my crosstrainer while catching up on Magnus' Instagram stories from the Dominican Republic! 🏋️‍♂️ Then, it's time for a delicious vegan lunch before diving into a heap of interesting mail, including a summons for a stool sample (the joys of getting older, am I right?), sunglasses, and a heartfelt letter from my parents! 💌 But the surprises don't end there - a trip to the corner store reveals even more goodies: another pair of sunglasses, a trendy t-shirt, and some snazzy shoes! 👟🕶️ And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I pedal into Söder to meet my friends Majsan and Christian at Christian's tailor atelier, only to find out it's a surprise birthday party - for me! 🎉🎂 Talk about a plot twist! They spoiled me rotten with a bottle of gin, a scrumptious pasta pesto salad, bubbly, and a delightful dessert! 🍹🍰 Don't miss out on all the fun and love in this unforgettable day! ✨


#FriendshipGoals #SurpriseParty #VlogLife
#DailyAdventures #BirthdayCelebration #HeartwarmingMoments
#HappyLife #LifeOfInfluencer #ContentCreator
#Vänner #Överraskningsfest #VloggLivet
#Vardagsäventyr #Födelsedagsfirande #VärmandeÖgonblick

Spread the love and share your favorite surprise moments or birthday memories in the comments below! 🎈💬 Let's keep the positivity flowing! 🌟




#j240409

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...