tisdag 30 april 2024

HOW I GOT A MYSTERIOUS SCENTED CANDLE #VeganLifestyle #GayInfluencer#Vlo...


HOW I GOT A MYSTERIOUS SCENTED CANDLE 
Hey, lovelies! 🌟 Today's vlog is packed with fun and surprises! 💃 Starting the day off with some serious cardio on my crosstrainer while catching up on Magnus's Colombian adventures on Insta stories. 🏋️‍♂️ Then, it's time for a scrumptious vegan lunch feast: hotdogs, couscous, and zesty lemon hummus. 🌭🍋

But hold up! 🛑 Yesterday, after chilling at Ulf's place, I discovered a mysterious foul-smelling scented candle lurking in my bag. 🤔 Did Ulf sneak it in? The mystery deepens... 🔍

Next up, it's bubble bath o'clock! 🛁 Sipping on some fine wine and getting lost in a good read – the perfect way to unwind. 🍷📖

Follow along as I navigate through life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm! 🏳️‍🌈🌱 Don't forget to subscribe for daily doses of vlogging adventures, vegan recipes, and behind-the-scenes theater magic! ✨

#VeganLifestyle #GayInfluencer
#VlogLife #DailyRoutine
#MysterySolved #BubbleBathFun
#HealthyLiving #VeganCommunity
#VeganSverige #TeaterLivet

Call to Action: Join me on this journey of laughter, food, and fabulousness! Don't miss out – hit that subscribe button and let's spread some vegan love together! 💚✨



#j240423


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...