onsdag 1 maj 2024

Cheers to Febourbonary!


 This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, captured on February 17, 2022. It's a screenshot of my friend Magnus and me, celebrating Febourbonary by enjoying bourbon cocktails together during our FaceTime session.


Taken on February 17, 2022, during a FaceTime call with Magnus.


The focus of the photo is Magnus and me, engaged in a virtual celebration of Febourbonary.


The background is the digital interface of the FaceTime call, where Magnus and I are visible, surrounded by the cozy ambiance of our respective spaces.


Featuring Magnus and myself, raising glasses in celebration.


The photo captures the joy and camaraderie of celebrating Febourbonary with a good friend, despite being physically apart.


This photo holds sentimental value as it represents our tradition of celebrating Febourbonary, which strengthens our bond and creates lasting memories.


Febourbonary is a month-long celebration where Magnus and I indulge in bourbon cocktails and share our love for this spirit. This screenshot captures one of our cherished moments during this annual tradition.



#FriendshipGoals #VirtualCelebration #Febourbonary

#BourbonLove #DigitalCheers #TraditionContinues

#MemoriesMade #BourbonEnthusiasts #StayConnected


Share your favorite virtual celebration moments with friends and keep the tradition alive! đŸ„ƒ✨

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...