söndag 26 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A P3NIS CHILI AND MORE #theatrelife #backstagefun #endofseason


Hey everyone! 🌟 In today’s funny and entertaining backstage video, I start my day by working out on my crosstrainer 🏋️‍♂️ while catching up on my friend Magnus's hilarious Instagram stories from Peru 🌄. It's the perfect way to kick off the morning with some laughs and good vibes.

After my workout, it's time to head to the theatre for the last show of the season. When I arrive, my amazing assistant Johanna surprises me with a unique gift—a penis chili plant! đŸŒ¶️😂 Yes, you heard that right, a chili plant that hopefully grows chilis that look like penises. It’s definitely the funniest and most unexpected gift I’ve received.

As the day goes on, the spotlight operator Cicki shows up to watch the final performance. It’s always great to have support from the crew! I also receive more gifts from friends, making the day even more special and heartwarming.

To top off the night, some of the guys who are leaving the show join Petter in mooning the audience during the last scene. 🍑 It's a wild and hilarious way to end the season, and it’s sure to leave everyone with unforgettable memories.

This video is perfect for anyone who loves theatre, behind-the-scenes antics, and the joy of celebrating with friends. It’s all about the fun, the laughter, and the unexpected moments that make life exciting.

#theatrelife #backstagefun #endofseason #uniquegifts #sistaförestÀllningen #teaterhumor #funnygifts #crewlife #unforgettablemoments #skrattfylldag

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video with your friends! What’s the funniest gift you’ve ever received? Let me know in the comments below! đŸŽ­đŸŒ¶️✨




#240519

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...