fredag 10 maj 2024

HOW I GOT TO MEET THE NEW STARS #BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreLife #Workou...


Embark on a day in my life filled with laughter, mishaps, and behind-the-scenes action! 💪🎬 I kickstart my morning with a workout on the crosstrainer before diving into Magnus's captivating Instagram stories all the way from Peru. 🌎 Then, it's off to work at the theatre, where the excitement continues! We're shooting a promo video for our upcoming show, introducing our new stars for the autumn season. Meet Denny, our new Zack, and Sanna, who will dazzle as Rut! 🌟 Amidst the chaos, Johanna, our makeup artist, accidentally spills actor Petter's takeaway coffee, creating a hilarious mess. And just when you think things can't get crazier, it's time to prep for the show and hit the stage! 🎭 Don't miss out on the fun!


#BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreLife #WorkoutRoutine #PromoVideoShoot #NewStarsOnTheBlock #BackstageBloopers #ShowPreparation #StageLife #DailyVlogs #TeaterLivet




#j240503


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...