lördag 18 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY CD FROM THE SHOW #TheatreLife #DailyVlogs #FashionInspo #Fu...


Join me in this funny and entertaining backstage video! 🌟 I start my day with a workout on my crosstrainer, catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. Then I'm off to the theatre for a day packed with two shows. On my way, I pick up a parcel containing a fabulous Erdem x H&M wooly sweater I ordered from Vinted. Can't wait to rock this look!

At the theatre, Maria surprises us all with CDs of the show's music—such a sweet gesture on her last day with us. We'll miss her dearly. The highlight of the day, though, is when our talented makeup artist David impresses us all by singing the theme from Jaws. Who knew he had such a hidden talent?

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I’m passionate about vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm allows me to combine all my interests. Each day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I share the oldest picture on my iPhone across these platforms before erasing it, giving you a glimpse into my past moments.

Thank you for following along on my journey! Your support means everything. Don't forget to like, comment, and share. Hit that follow button for more behind-the-scenes fun and daily adventures.

#TheatreLife #DailyVlogs #FashionInspo #VeganLiving #StockholmStyle #FunnyMoments #HBTQ #SvensktLiv #BehindTheScenes #Kreativitet



#j240510

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...