tisdag 14 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A BAG OF MANURE #HealthyLiving#CleanLiving #EcoFriendly #DIYCl...


In this fun and entertaining video, join me as I take you through a day in my life filled with fitness, friends, and eco-friendly living! 💪🌱 Starting off the morning, I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session to get energized for the day ahead. While sweating it out, I catch up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Peru, adding some international flair to my routine. After breaking a sweat, it's time for a nutritious vegan lunch to refuel my body for the tasks ahead.

Once I've satisfied my hunger, I dive into apartment cleaning mode, sharing my vacuum hack for efficient and effective cleaning. Watch closely as I demonstrate how to tackle those pesky stains on a white rug with ease! With the apartment sparkling clean, I move on to a new project: installing a new horn for my bike, a thoughtful gift from my friend Cicki.

With the horn installed and ready to go, I hop on my bike and pedal over to a nearby stable to collect some manure for my lavender plants. Embracing eco-friendly practices, I use natural fertilizers to nurture the plants outside my apartment building, adding a touch of greenery to the urban landscape.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, my days are filled with a blend of creativity, sustainability, and community. Working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm allows me to combine my passion for theater with my love for vlogging, vegan cooking, and style. Each day, I share snippets of my life on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, offering viewers a glimpse into my world.


- #FitnessJourney #HealthyLiving
- #CleanLiving #EcoFriendly
- #DIYCleaning #HomeHacks
- #UrbanGardening #PlantBased
- #GayVegan #SustainableLiving
- #StockholmLife #CityLiving
- #VeganCooking #PlantPower
- #TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes

Join me on my journey to embrace a healthy, sustainable lifestyle filled with laughter, creativity, and community. Don't forget to like, comment, and share to spread the positivity and inspire others to live their best lives! 🌟🚴‍♂️

#j240507

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...