onsdag 22 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY FASHION AGAINST AIDS SCARF #GayLifestyle #VeganLiving #Dail...


HOW I GOT MY FASHION AGAINST AIDS SCARF
Join me for a fun and entertaining day in my life! I start my morning with an energizing workout on my crosstrainer, all while enjoying my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. After breaking a sweat, it's time for some household chores, including cleaning rugs in the laundry room. Midday brings a delightful surprise as I receive a beautiful scarf in the mail. 

My friend Casper from Denmark stayed over last night, and before he heads back, we film some hilarious videos together. Laughter and creativity flow as we capture our silly moments on camera, making memories that will last a lifetime.

In the evening, I visit my friend Ulf for a relaxing night in. We binge-watch a few episodes of THE CROWN, getting lost in the drama and elegance of the royal family. As a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I find joy in simple pleasures and meaningful connections.

My day-to-day life is filled with diverse activities. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre in Stockholm, Sweden, which allows me to blend my passions for theatre and style. Vlogging is another significant part of my life; I share my vegan cooking experiments, style tips, and daily adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads.

Every day, I upload a video capturing my activities and experiences to these platforms. I also have a unique tradition of posting the oldest photo on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, before erasing it from my phone. This ritual keeps my content fresh and my followers engaged.

#GayLifestyle #VeganLiving #DailyRoutine #StockholmLife #CreativeLiving #HealthyHabits #HållbarLivsstil #KreativVardag #VeganInspiration #SvenskaInfluencers

Don't miss out on the fun! Follow along for more daily adventures, creative content, and a glimpse into my life in Stockholm. Like, comment, and share if you enjoyed this video, and stay tuned for more!



#j240515

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...