torsdag 23 maj 2024

HOW I GOT SOME AMAZINGLY THOUGHTFUL GIFTS #backstagelife #veganlifestyle...


Hey beautiful people! 🌟 In today’s funny and entertaining backstage video, I kickstart my day with a workout on my crosstrainer 🏋️‍♂️ while enjoying my friend Magnus’s hilarious Instagram stories from Peru 🌄. It’s the perfect way to get motivated and have a good laugh to start the day!

When I get to work, my assistant Johanna surprises me with her new bacon-inspired nails! đŸ„“đŸ’… They are so quirky and unique, and they definitely add some fun to our morning routine. 

At the theatre, I receive some incredibly thoughtful gifts from one of my amazing followers, @Kazzytat65. I was so surprised and delighted to open the package and find wonderful soaps, a cocktail book, and delicious chocolates. Thank you so much for your kindness, Kazzytat65! 🎁💖

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I love sharing my life with you all. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm, where every day is an adventure. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I make it a fun habit to upload the oldest photo on my iPhone to all these platforms before deleting it from my phone – keeping my content fresh and my memories alive! 📾✨

Join me on this journey and let’s celebrate life, love, and creativity together! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video with your friends. Your support means the world to me! 🌈❤️

#backstagelife #veganlifestyle #dailyinspiration #gaypride #kostymdesign #svenskateatern #veganmat #dagensvideo #supportcreatives #livetpÄscen



#j240516

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...