tisdag 28 maj 2024

HOW I GOT SANGRIA IN A PARK ON SÖDER #DayInTheLife #VeganLife#DagILivet


In this hilarious and entertaining vlog, I kick off my day with a vigorous workout on the crosstrainer before diving into the world of social media, catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Peru. Then, it's time to hop on my bicycle and head to the theater, where we're wrapping up for the season. Along the way, I'm joined by my friend Martin, and together we spontaneously invite my colleague, the talented makeup artist David, for a refreshing sangria. We then stroll over to Söder, where we indulge in a delicious falafel roll and continue sipping sangria in a nearby park. The day takes an artistic turn as we attend a reading of the new musical "Kära Anna" (Dear Anna), a poignant production centered around Alzheimer's.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, and working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a local theater, my interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style take center stage. Each day, I share my adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, followed by the ritual of posting my oldest iPhone picture before promptly deleting it.


#DayInTheLife #VeganLife

#DagILivet #VeganskLivsstil

#GayVeganCommunity #TheaterEnthusiasts

#WorkoutMotivation #FriendshipGoals

Join me on this journey of laughter, friendship, and creative exploration! Don't forget to subscribe for daily doses of joy and inspiration

#j240521

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...