torsdag 2 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY STUFF FROM PANTONE #morningroutine #PositiveVibes #HomeDec...


Starting the day with a burst of energy, this video captures the vibrant moments of my morning routine. From an invigorating workout on the crosstrainer to catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Colombia, it's all about embracing positivity and laughter.

As I head to the theatre, a quick stop at H&M home adds a touch of style to my day. Exploring their collaboration with PANTONE, I pick up some chic coasters, jars, and place mats, adding a pop of color to my home decor.

Outside the theatre, a pleasant surprise awaits as free Fanta Zero is being handed out. Even the makeup man David joins in, grabbing a refreshing drink. Amidst the hustle and bustle, I seize the opportunity to engage the cast and crew in a fun activity, completing the Whitney Houston lyric "I will always..."

To add some flair, I give David a Real Housewives-style tagline, injecting humor into our day. This video is a mix of laughter, style, and spontaneity, showcasing the everyday moments that make life enjoyable.

#MorningRoutine #PositiveVibes #HomeDecorInspo
#TheatreLife #ShoppingHaul #Freebies
#FunActivities #RealHousewivesStyle #LaughterIsTheBestMedicine
#Morgonrutin #Inredningstips #Teaterliv
#Shoppingtur #Gratissaker #SkÀmt
#Humor #Vardagsliv

Join me on this journey of laughter, style, and spontaneity! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to spread the positivity! ✨🎭



#j240425

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...