mÄndag 6 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY LIME GREEN PANTONE VASE #gayvegan #midsommarkransen #dayint...


Hey, fabulous folks! đŸ’Ș Join me for a day in the life of this gay vegan man living his best life in Midsommarkransen, Sweden! 🌈 Starting the day off right with a workout on my crosstrainer, catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from Peru, and then off to PANTONE X H&M for some stylish finds! 🛍️ But first, let's capture some stunning shots of my apartment for the month of May! 📾 Back home with my H&M haul, it's unboxing time! Excited to reveal a big green PANTONE vase! 💚 In the evening, it's wine o'clock at Ulf's place, where we indulge in our favorite pastime - binge-watching THE CROWN! 👑 Plus, Ulf's got a snazzy new side table, and we're sipping on queen Elizabeth's favorite cocktail, Dubonnet and Gin! 🍾 Don't miss out on the fun, darlings! #gayvegan #midsommarkransen #dayinthelife #lifestylevlog #homestyling #vegancooking #theatrelove #styleinspo #vloggerlife #urbanliving đŸ‡ș🇾 #gaylivsstil #bostadstil #teaterĂ€lskare #modeinspiration 

Spread the love and laughter! Hit that share button, tag your pals, and let's connect over shared interests and fabulous adventures! 🌟 


#j240429

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...