söndag 26 maj 2024

HOW I GOT TO MY PLACE AT THE TABLE #theatrelife #seasonfinale #behindthe...


Hey everyone! 🌟 In today’s funny and entertaining backstage video, I capture the final bows of the season for our show. It's a bittersweet moment filled with joy and a touch of sadness as we say goodbye to some of our beloved actors, including the incredible Helen Sjöholm. Her performance has been nothing short of fabulous, and she will be greatly missed.

After the show, the celebration continues as the cast and crew gather outside the theatre to hop on a bus heading to the party. Some dedicated longtime fans are there to see us off, which is always heartwarming. But I have my own plan—I take my bike to the party because Lisa, our production assistant, has given me the scoop on the party’s location. It’s at a mansion on the beautiful island of Långholmen in Stockholm. 🚴‍♂️🏡

The video captures the excitement and camaraderie of the cast and crew, and the festive atmosphere as we head to the party. It’s a night filled with laughter, memories, and the strong bonds we’ve built over the season. Seeing everyone come together to celebrate is truly special.

This video is perfect for theatre lovers and anyone who enjoys behind-the-scenes glimpses of the performing arts world. It’s all about cherishing the moments, celebrating achievements, and the joy of being part of an amazing community.

#theatrelife #seasonfinale #behindthescenes #castparty #skådespelare #teaterglädje #farewellseason #crewlove #unforgettablemoments #firandemiddag

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video with your friends! What’s your favorite behind-the-scenes moment or theatre memory? Let me know in the comments below! 🎭✨🎉


#j240519

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...