fredag 3 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY ERDEM X H&M BLUE SWEATER #BackstageLife #WorkoutRoutine #Fr...


Join me behind the scenes in this hilarious and entertaining backstage video! 🎬 Starting my day with a workout on the crosstrainer and catching up on @Magnus' Instagram stories from Colombia sets the tone for an exciting day ahead. But first, a quick stop at the corner store to pick up my latest VINTED find - a stylish blue sweater from the Erdem x H&M collaboration.

As the show's about to begin, I seize the opportunity to interact with the cast and crew, asking them to complete the iconic Whitney lyric: "The greatest..." 🎤 Their responses add a fun twist to our pre-show rituals and set the stage for an unforgettable performance.

#BackstageLife #WorkoutRoutine #FriendshipGoals #FashionFinds #VINTEDHaul #ErdemxHM #ShowtimeAntics #WhitneyTribute #PreShowFun #TheatreCommunity 🌟

Step behind the curtain and experience the magic with us! Don't miss out on the laughter and camaraderie - hit that subscribe button and stay tuned for more backstage adventures! 🎭✨




#j240426

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...