fredag 24 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A LOT OF OUT OF SEASON STUFF #dailyvlog #veganlife #fashionfinds


Hey lovely people! 🌟 Today’s video is a fun and entertaining glimpse into my daily life. I start my day working out on my trusty crosstrainer 🏋️‍♂️ while catching up on my friend Magnus’s amazing Instagram stories from Peru 🌄. It’s always a good laugh and motivation to see his adventures! 

After my workout, I head out for a little shopping spree, picking up some fabulous out-of-season finds. First up, a glamorous fake fur boa from H&Moschino that’s perfect for adding a touch of drama to any outfit. Next, I score a furry hat and scarf from the iconic Erdem and H&M collaboration – staying warm and stylish is key! And to top it all off, I find a vintage hoodie from the Mathew Williamson and H&M collection – talk about a nostalgic fashion treasure! 🛍️✨

Today is also a special day – it’s May 17th, the national day of Norway 🇳🇮! At the theatre, we celebrate with our talented Norwegian actors, Martin and Tuva. It’s a joy to honor their heritage and share in the festivities with them. 🎉

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I find joy in the little things. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a local theatre, and my interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and, of course, style. Every day, I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also make it a point to upload the oldest photo on my iPhone to all these platforms before deleting it from my phone – a fun way to keep my content fresh and my memories alive! 

Join me on this journey, and let’s make every day a celebration of life, love, and creativity! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video with your friends. Your support means the world to me! 🌈❤️

#dailyvlog #veganlife #fashionfinds #instastyle #pridemonth #teaterliv #veganskmat #sverige #trendlovers #lifeofadresser



#j240517

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...