måndag 20 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A FACETIME CALL FROM CUZCO, PERU #VeganLife #DailyAdventures #...


Join me in this funny and entertaining video as I start the day working out on my crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Peru. After a refreshing workout, I receive a fabulous pair of sunglasses in the mail, which totally makes my day. Feeling great, I head out for some grocery shopping, and on my way home, Magnus surprises me with a FaceTime call from Peru. It's always fun to connect with friends, no matter where they are! Back home, I decide to unwind by making a delicious Midori Martini. As the sun sets, I sip my cocktail on the balcony, soaking in the beautiful evening and reflecting on the day's events. I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms before erasing it from my phone. This video is for anyone who loves a peek into daily life, enjoys a good laugh, and appreciates the little joys that make life special. It's perfect for those who are into vegan cooking, theatre, and stylish living. Thank you for joining me on this journey! Your support means everything. Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video with your friends. Follow me for more daily adventures, lifestyle tips, and behind-the-scenes fun! #VeganLife #DailyAdventures #BalconySips #BehindTheScenes #TheatreLife #StylishLiving #VeganLivet #DagligaÄventyr #Livsstil #SvensktLiv #j240513

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MAHVELOUS SUNGLASSES #FashionLovers #EverydayAdventures #Su...

Hey everyone! In today's vlog, I start my day with a quick trip to the corner store to pick up a new pair of sunglasses that just arrive...