lördag 18 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY PEARL NECKLACE TANK TOP #TheatreLife #DailyVlogs #FashionIn...


Join me in this fun and entertaining day in my life! 🌈 I kickstart the morning with a workout on my crosstrainer, all while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. Next, it's time to head to work, but first, I stop to collect a parcel – a stunning Giambattista Valli pearl necklace tank top that I can't wait to show off.

At work, chaos ensues as actor Lindy is in a state of panic over a missing baseball cap given to him by a musician. After a frantic search, we discover that he had tucked it away in a drawer in his dressing room. Crisis averted, and we can finally breathe easy.

After the show, Sabina and I retreat to my atelier to relax and enjoy the Eurovision Song Contest. There's nothing like winding down with good company and some epic performances!

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, my life is a blend of creativity, style, and compassion. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm, and I love sharing my daily adventures with you all. From vlogging and vegan cooking to theatre and fashion, every day is a new story. 

Don't forget to check out my uploads on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads! Plus, I share the oldest picture on my iPhone across these platforms before erasing it, giving you a glimpse into my past moments.

Thank you for following along! Hit that follow button and join me on this journey. Your support means the world to me. 

#TheatreLife #DailyVlogs #FashionInspo #VeganLiving #StockholmStyle #FunnyMoments #HBTQ #SvensktLiv #BehindTheScenes #Kreativitet




#j240511

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...