söndag 12 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY TALL CHARTREUSE GREEN PANTONE X H&M JAR #GayVeganLife #Behi...


Embark on a day in my life as I juggle workouts, chores, and snacks in this entertaining backstage video! 💪🚲🧺 From sweating it out on my crosstrainer to catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Peru, the morning kicks off with a burst of energy and laughter. Then, it's off to work on my trusty bike, where I dive into the daily grind of laundry, mending, and ironing at the theatre. But the fun doesn't stop there—when I finally return home, I indulge in a delicious snack by opening a Pantone x H&M jar and filling it with peanuts. 🥜

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my daily routine is a blend of work, fitness, and creativity. As a dresser at a musical theatre, I'm passionate about vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, and I love sharing my adventures with you on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. 🎭🌱📸

#GayVeganLife #BehindTheScenes #DayInTheLife #WorkoutRoutine #ChoresAndMore #SnackTime #StockholmLiving #Midsommarkransen #BackstageBanter #EverydayAdventures

What's your favorite part of your daily routine? Share it in the comments below and let's inspire each other to find joy in the little moments! Don't forget to like, subscribe, and stay tuned for more daily adventures! ✨



#j240505

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...