onsdag 29 maj 2024

HOW I GOT INTO A LOT OF WIGS #TheatreLife #BackstageFun #CreativeProcess


Starting my day backstage with a fun and quirky routine! 💪 First up, a quick workout on my crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from his amazing trip to Peru. Talk about motivation! 🌄

Next, it's time to head into the theatre to start prepping for the closing of our show. That means moving costumes, washing them, drying them, and ironing out every last wrinkle. It's a lot of work, but I always find a way to make it fun. Today, I'm getting creative with a bunch of wigs, making mini commercials for my Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok accounts. 🎭💇‍♀️

All the while, I'm tuning in to the Gilded Age podcast, diving into the glamorous drama while handling my backstage duties. 📻 For lunch, it's a classic: instant noodles. Not the best meal ever, but it gets the job done. 🍜

A highlight of my day? The hilarious moment when our makeup designer David insists that a wig he's styled looks just like Doris Day. I have to disagree—David, you really need new glasses! 😂 He mistook dry shampoo for hairspray, and we were all wondering why the wig kept getting dustier. Classic mix-up, but it made for a good laugh.

Join me in this backstage adventure full of hard work, creativity, and lots of laughs. Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at theatre life. Your support means the world to me!

#TheatreLife #BackstageFun #CreativeProcess #FunnyMoments #PeruStories #CostumeDrama #PodcastLover #InstantNoodles #Skrattfest #KulPåJobbet




#j240522

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...