torsdag 9 maj 2024

HOW I GOT VEGAN CHOCOLATE AT THE THEATRE #GayCommunity #VeganLifestyle#B...


In today's backstage adventure, join me as I kick off my day with a burst of energy on my crosstrainer, catch up on some YouTube videos, and then pedal my way to the theatre on my trusty bike. But the excitement doesn't stop there! At the theatre, I'm greeted by two familiar faces from the restaurant staff: Filip, who's off to Austria for an acting gig, and Lucas, who's landed a fantastic job on a boat. Meanwhile, there's news on the show front—actress Cissi is out for the first time ever.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, a vibrant suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I'm immersed in the world of theatre as a dresser in a musical production. My interests span vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, and I make sure to share my daily adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, there's my unique routine of posting the oldest picture on my iPhone across all platforms before bidding it farewell from my device.


#GayCommunity #VeganLifestyle
#BackstageLife #TheatreLife
#DailyRoutine #BehindTheScenes
#ActorLife #MusicalTheatre #LifeInSweden
 #Teaterliv #Teaterarbete

Join me behind the scenes of my colorful life as I navigate the worlds of theatre, veganism, and more! Don't forget to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below. Let's connect and inspire each other! đŸŽ­đŸŒ±✨




#j240502

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...