söndag 5 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A GREAT GREEK SALAD #behindthescenes #theatrelife #workoutmoti...


Hey everyone! 🎬 Join me for a peek behind the scenes of my day! đŸ’« From workout vibes to backstage shenanigans, it's all here! 🏋️‍♂️ Starting off with some morning fitness on the crosstrainer, catching up on my buddy Magnus' adventures in Colombia via Instagram stories, and biking to the theatre for a matinee! 🚮‍♂️ Ever wondered what the cast and crew get up to backstage? Well, get ready for some laughs as I challenge them to complete the iconic Whitney Houston lyric: "I'm saving all my..." 😄 Post-show, it's all about tuning into Magnus' Instagram live about his upcoming trip to Peru, followed by a delicious vegan Greek Salad! đŸ„— Don't miss out on the fun! 

#behindthescenes #theatrelife #workoutmotivation #friendshipgoals #backstageantics #funnyvideos #theatrelife #livelifehappy #whitneyhouston #veganfood đŸ‡ș🇾 #friendship #teaterlivet #skrattarbra #veganskt #veganskrĂ„ll 

Hit that like button, share this video with your pals, and let's spread some positivity together! 🌟

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...