torsdag 30 maj 2024

HOW I GOT A BUFFET AND A BURGER ON THE BALCONY #SverigeVegan #FriendsAnd...


Join me on a funny and entertaining backstage day! 🌟 I kick off the morning with a workout on my crosstrainer while watching my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. 🌎 Then, it’s off to the theatre where I work as a dresser and costume supervisor to pack up the show for a summer hiatus. The hustle and bustle behind the scenes is always exciting! 🎭

For lunch, I head to the vegan restaurant Chou Chou with my colleague, the talented makeup artist David Julio. We indulge in a fantastic vegan buffet that leaves us energized for the rest of the day. 🥗🍴

As the evening rolls around, my friend Martin stops by with some delicious vegan burgers, and we enjoy them out on David’s balcony, soaking in the Stockholm evening vibes. 🌇🍔

Living in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, I’m a gay vegan man with a passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, sharing my life and interests with you all. 📹✨

I also make it a point to upload the oldest photo on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads before erasing it, sharing little snippets of my past. 📸

This video is for anyone who loves a peek into the vibrant life of a theatre professional and vegan enthusiast. It’s all about the daily grind, delicious vegan food, and the joy of friendship. 💚

#VeganLifestyle #TheatreLife #DailyRoutine #BehindTheScenes #VeganBuffet #GayVegan #StockholmLife #SverigeVegan #FriendsAndFood #ScenicStockholm

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed this backstage adventure! What’s your favorite part of your daily routine? Let me know in the comments below! ❤️




#j240523

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...