måndag 27 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY COMME DES GARÇONS X H&M SNEAKERS #theatrelife #secondhandf...


Rise and shine, everyone! 🌞 Join me on this hilarious and entertaining Swedish adventure as I start my day. First up, getting out of bed and jumping straight into a refreshing shower 🚿. No time to waste as I dash off to the theatre where we’re wrapping up the season’s show. Today’s mission: move, tidy, and clean all those fabulous costumes. It’s a whirlwind of activity, but we get it done with a smile and a few laughs along the way. 🎭👗

After a busy day at the theatre, I head out to pick up some exciting finds from my favorite second-hand app, Sellpy, and a great pair of shoes from Tradera. Thrifty and stylish, right? And of course, I’m rocking some amazing sunglasses to complete the look. 😎👜👠

The fun doesn’t stop there! I head over to my friend Ulf’s place for a cozy evening binge-watching the latest season of Bridgerton. Four episodes in one go, anyone? 🍿📺 We’re indulging in delicious noodles and catching up on all the drama and romance. Plus, I got a pair of pillows that Ulf decided to part with – perfect for my place! 🛋️🍜

It’s been a day full of laughter, style, and great company. Don't miss out on this fun-filled video! Tap the link in my bio to watch the full adventure and follow along for more entertaining moments. 

#theatrelife #secondhandfinds #dailyvlog #swedishlife #declutter #minimalism #thriftshopping #mode #vänskap #söndermedmig 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...