lördag 4 maj 2024

HOW I GOT CICKI A COLOURFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT #TheaterLife #BehindTheScen...


In this entertaining video, join me on a day filled with laughter, surprises, and a touch of theater magic! The day kicks off with a morning workout session on my crosstrainer, followed by catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories all the way from Colombia. Then, it's time to dive into the bustling world of theater as I head to work for two exciting shows.

But wait, it's not just any ordinary day—it's the substitute spotlight operator Cicki's birthday! To celebrate, I make a quick detour to H&M HOME to pick up a candle from their collaboration with PANTONE, adding a splash of color to the festivities. Along the way, I take a moment to explain to my viewers what an iron curtain is in the context of theater, sharing a fun tidbit of behind-the-scenes knowledge.

As the curtain draws near, I seize the opportunity to engage with the cast and crew, prompting them to complete the iconic Whitney Houston lyrics: "How will I know..." and "I wanna...." The anticipation builds as we prepare to deliver another stellar performance, fueled by camaraderie and shared love for the arts.


#TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #WorkoutRoutine #FriendshipFun #HMHOMECollab #PANTONECandle #WhitneyHoustonLyrics #TheaterTrivia #EntertainmentVlog #TeaterLivet
#TeaterBakomScenerna #VännersRoligheter

Join me on this journey through the ups and downs of a day in the theater! Don't forget to like, comment, and share your favorite moments from today's adventure. Let's spread some joy together! 🎭✨



#j240427

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...