tisdag 7 maj 2024

HOW I GOT MY BALCONY SPRINGIFIED #lifestylefun #dailyadventures #veganli...


Hey there, wonderful people! 🌞 Join me for a day filled with fun and laughter as we embark on a journey through my quirky and vibrant life! 💃 Starting off the day with some energizing workouts on my crosstrainer, followed by a virtual adventure through my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from Peru! 🌍 After working up an appetite, it's time for a delicious vegan lunch in the sun on my balcony! đŸ„— But wait, it's Valborg, Walpurgis night, and you know what that means - it's time for the SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY! 🇾đŸ‡Ș Today's word? Valborg! 🎉 With the sun shining and the breeze blowing, I transform my balcony into a summer oasis with an array of artificial flowers, while sipping on a refreshing Black Russian cocktail! đŸč And as midnight strikes, we welcome May 1st with open arms, celebrating Maydori with a delightful Midori cocktail! 🎊 Don't miss out on the fun, folks! 

#lifestylefun #dailyadventures #veganlife #balconylife #swedishculture #funnyvideos #summerprep #cocktailhour #mayday #summercocktails đŸ‡ș🇾 #livsstilsinspiration #veganskmat #balkongliv #sommarglĂ€dje

Join me in embracing life's little joys! Hit that like button, share this video with your friends, and let's spread some sunshine and positivity together! ☀️ 


#j240430

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...