tisdag 23 april 2024

HOW I GOT SERENADED & CELEBRATED #SurpriseWin #CelebrationTime #SwedishW...


Starting my day with a workout on the crosstrainer while catching up on Magnus's Colombian adventures on Instagram. Surprise win on TRADERA for an ERDEM x H&M sweater kicks off the day. After a satisfying vegan lunch, it's time for some Swedish Word of the Day recording, featuring fun words like MALMÖ and EUROVISION SONG CONTEST. Later, friend Martin pulls out all the stops for my 60th birthday celebration, complete with vegan treats, bubbly, and THE OLIVIER AWARDS screening. A heartwarming day filled with laughter, surprises, and celebration!


#ContentCreator #InfluencerLife #VlogLife
#DailyRoutine #SurpriseWin #CelebrationTime
#SwedishWords #VeganLife #BirthdayCelebration
#LifeInSweden #SvenskaOrd #VeganMat
#CallToAction: Join me on this heartwarming journey filled with laughter, surprises, and celebration! Don't miss out on the fun – hit that like button, subscribe to my channel, and let's make more memories together! 🎉🎥


#j240416

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...