tisdag 9 april 2024

HOW I GOT IT IN THE FACE #FitnessJourney #VeganEats #SnowInApril #VlogLi...


Join me on a whirlwind day filled with workouts, vegan eats, and unexpected snow in April! ❄️ In this entertaining vlog, I kickstart my morning with a cardio session on my crosstrainer, all while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from South America – talk about virtual travel! Then, it's time for a delectable vegan lunch featuring an easy homemade hummus served with vegan soy meat and couscous.

But the madness doesn't stop there – I step outside to a snowy surprise in April! Madness indeed! Amidst the snowy chaos, a pleasant surprise awaits me as I receive a parcel outside my door – a stylish sweater from the Maison Margiela x H&M collaboration. Fashion finds in the midst of snowfall? Now that's unexpected!

Later, I take a moment to share a Swedish word of the day with my viewers before diving into dinner preparations. Despite the chilly weather, I'm determined to whip up a cozy vegan tortellini soup. But first, a brave journey through the snow to buy bread for the soup – talk about dedication!

In the kitchen, I craft my soup masterpiece, starting with a flavorful broth made by combining a bullion cube, water, and pasta sauce. Adding a hint of richness with saffron and vegan cream, I let the flavors meld together. Next up, white beans for protein, followed by vegan ravioli and beans to soak up the savory goodness.

But there's a slight hiccup – the soup is too runny for my liking! No worries, a quick fix with a dash of red lentils to thicken it up and enhance the texture.

This video is perfect for fitness enthusiasts, foodies, and anyone who loves a good laugh! Come along for the ride as we navigate through unexpected twists and delicious eats. 🎥 #FitnessJourney #VeganEats #SnowInApril #VlogLife #CookingAdventures #PlantBasedLiving #SoupRecipe #WinterWonderland #SwedishWordOfTheDay #VeganInspiration




#j240402

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...