fredag 5 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY BALCONY SCRUBBED #MorningRoutine #SunnyAdventures #SpringCl...


Starting the day with a burst of energy! đŸ’Ș Join me in today's entertaining vlog as I dive into a day filled with surprises and sunny adventures. 🌞 First up, a quick workout session on my crosstrainer gets me pumped for the day ahead while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Mexico adds a touch of wanderlust to my morning routine. But wait, where are my Sabyasachi x H&M sunglasses? The hunt begins as I scour my apartment, realizing that maybe I should hit the gym more often to avoid these mishaps. Lo and behold, they were tucked away in my workout bag all along! 😅

With my shades safely retrieved, I embrace the lovely spring weather by giving my balcony a thorough scrub-down, prepping it for sun-soaked gatherings ahead. But no spring cleaning is complete without a well-deserved break, so I indulge in a tunnbrödrullen and a refreshing martini to recharge.

Living my best life as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, I invite you to join me on my journey of vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. From backstage antics to balcony makeovers, there's never a dull moment in my world! Don't miss out on the fun—hit that subscribe button and let's make memories together. đŸŽ„đŸŒ±✨


#MorningRoutine #SunnyAdventures #SpringCleaning 
#WorkoutMotivation #LostAndFound #BalconyMakeover 
#VeganLifestyle #TheaterLife #ContentCreator 
#StockholmLife #VeganCooking #BackstageAntics 


#Morgonrutin #VĂ„rdag #VĂ„rsol 
#TrĂ€naMotivation #HittaOchÅterfĂ„ #BalkongRenovering 
#VeganLivsstil #TeaterLivet #InnehĂ„llSkapare 

Join me on this whirlwind adventure by hitting that subscribe button and tuning in to my latest vlog! Let's spread joy and positivity together. đŸ’«đŸŽŹ




#j240329

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...