tisdag 9 april 2024

VEGAN TORTELLINI SOUP #VeganFoodies #PlantBasedCooking #CookingFromScratch


Step into the world of vegan cooking with me in this deliciously entertaining video! đŸŒ± Today, I'm whipping up a hearty vegan tortellini soup inspired by a recipe from VEGO, a fantastic vegan cooking magazine. Join me as I take you through each step of this mouthwatering creation!

In a big pot, I start by combining a bullion cube, 9 deciliters of water, and a jar of pasta sauce. To add a touch of richness and flavor, I throw in a sachet of saffron and two deciliters of vegan cream, letting the ingredients simmer to perfection.

As the soup begins to heat up, I add two units of white beans, drained and rinsed, for an extra protein boost. And of course, what's a tortellini soup without the star of the show? I toss in some vegan ravioli and beans, allowing them to soak up all the savory goodness.

But wait – the soup is a bit too runny for my liking. No worries, I've got a trick up my sleeve! I stir in a decilitre of red lentils to thicken up the broth and enhance the texture.

This video is perfect for anyone looking to explore the world of vegan cooking or simply craving a comforting bowl of soup. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and impress your friends with this easy and delicious recipe! đŸČ #VeganFoodies #PlantBasedCooking #CookingFromScratch #VeganRecipeIdeas #SoupSeason #VeganComfortFood #EasyRecipes #HealthyEating #VeganKitchen #Matlagning




#j240402

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...