lördag 6 april 2024

HOW I GOT TO CELEBRATE EASTER ON MY BALCONY #FitnessJourney #MorningRout...


Starting the day with a burst of energy, I hop onto my crosstrainer, ready to tackle the day ahead. While breaking a sweat, I catch up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from South America, soaking in the vicarious adventure. With the sun shining brightly, I feel inspired to spruce up my balcony, where a friendly squirrel often pays a visit to my neighbor's space.

After my workout, it's time to give my dining table a makeover. I opt for a cheerful, spring-themed tablecloth and add a touch of glamour with transparent plastic placemats, channeling my inner Joan Crawford. As the evening rolls in, I indulge in a relaxing martini on my balcony, basking in the serenity of the moment.

Meanwhile, Martin Stokke Mathiesen's thoughtful parents surprise me with a bag of Easter treats, a gesture that warms my heart. Eager to celebrate, I unpack the goodies and embrace the festive spirit.

For dinner, I whip up a delicious vegan lemon pasta, savoring every flavorful bite. As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I'm passionate about sharing snippets of my daily life, from vlogging and vegan cooking to theatrical adventures and personal style.

**Hashtags:**
#FitnessJourney #MorningRoutine #HealthyLiving
#HomeDecorInspo #SpringVibes #BalconyMakeover
#EasterCelebration #VeganCooking #MartiniTime
#EverydayMoments #CreativeCooking #DailyInspiration


#HälsosamLivsstil #Inredningsinspiration #Vårkänsla
#PåskFirande #VeganMatlagning #Vardagslyx

Join me in embracing the joys of everyday life, from fitness and decor to culinary delights. Let's make each moment count! 🌟🍹


#j240330

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...