söndag 7 april 2024

HOW I GOT MYSELF SOME EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS #VloggerLife #BirthdayPrep...


In today's lively vlog, I kick off my morning with a workout session on the crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus's adventures in South America through his Instagram stories. With my 60th birthday just around the corner, I decide to treat myself to some fabulous presents by browsing the second-hand app VINTED, scoring some fantastic finds.

As the month draws to a close, I step outside my building to capture some captivating establishing shots for my Instagram stories, adding an extra touch of flair to my content. And of course, no vlog would be complete without a segment of the viral comedy series SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY – today's word? April.

Join me on this journey through my vibrant life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, where I balance my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. From everyday moments to exciting adventures, I share it all with my audience across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads.


#VloggerLife #BirthdayPrep #SecondHandFinds
#InstagramStories #SWEDISHWOTD #ViralComedy
#GayVegan #StockholmLiving #CreativeContent
#EverydayAdventures #DigitalContent #SwedishStyle


#VloggLivet #FödelsedagsFörberedelser #AndraHandFynd
#InstagramBerättelser #SvenskaOrdetDagen #ViralKomedi

Join me on this journey through life's little moments and big celebrations. Don't miss out – hit play and let's make some memories together! 🎉✨



#j240331

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...