torsdag 25 april 2024

HOW I GOT THE NEW CAST FITTED #BackstageFun #TheatreLife #WorkoutRoutine...


Rise and shine, it's backstage time! Join me in this hilarious and entertaining video as I kickstart my day at 8 o'clock in the morning. 💪 I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session before diving into the world of Instagram, catching up on my friend Magnus' stories all the way from Colombia. 🌎 Then, it's off to the theatre for fittings with the actors joining the cast in the autumn. Alongside Tim MÃ¥rtensson, the costume creator, and Ann-Sofi, the costume designer, we tackle the task of perfecting the looks. Some costumes hit the mark, while others need a little tweaking. 🎭 Johanna and I take a break to watch some of the rehearsals, soaking in the excitement of the upcoming production. And since it's Barbra Geek Week, I challenge the cast and crew to complete the iconic lyric: "You don't bring..." 🎶 But the fun doesn't stop there! Johanna shares the delightful tale of the mint spring she's propagating in the windowsill. 🌱 Don't miss out on the laughs and behind-the-scenes antics! 

#BackstageFun #TheatreLife #WorkoutRoutine #CostumeFittings #BarbraGeekWeek #BehindTheScenes #RehearsalMoments #FriendshipGoals #HealthyLiving #Teaterliv. Want more backstage adventures? Hit that follow button and stay tuned for more laughter-filled updates! 🎬


#j240418

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...