lördag 27 april 2024

HOW I GOT BUTTONS FOR THE STAR MorningWorkout #InstagramLaughs#BehindThe...


Starting my day with a dose of laughter and sweat! 💪🤣 Follow along in this hilarious and entertaining video as I kick off my Saturday morning by hitting the crosstrainer and catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from Colombia.

As the day unfolds, it's a whirlwind of excitement as we gear up for a two-show day at work. Join me behind the scenes as Gustav switches roles, learning the ropes from stage manager Lukas, while Emma steps in to take care of the head mikes for our Barbra Geek Week extravaganza.

But the real fun begins when I challenge the cast and crew to complete the lyrics "I am a woman..." from one of Barbra Streisand's iconic songs. Watch as everyone, including special guest Sanna Nielsen, joins in on the musical mayhem, sharing their hilarious and heartfelt responses.

#MorningWorkout #InstagramLaughs
#BehindTheScenesFun #TheaterLife
#TeamBuilding #MusicalTrivia
#WorkoutHumor #BackstageBanter
#SweatAndLaughs #TeaterLivet
#SaturdayVibes #StageMagic
#LaughWithMe #BakomScenerna

Don't miss out on the fun—hit that like button, tag a friend, and share your own hilarious lyrics in the comments below! Let's spread the laughter and joy far and wide. 🎭😂




#j240420

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...