söndag 28 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY SPATULA #MorningLaughs #AdventuresWithFriends#DailyRoutineF...


Starting the day with a dash of humor and adventure! 🌟 Join me in this hilarious and entertaining video as I kick off my morning routine, sweating it out on the crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from the Dominican Republic.

As the day unfolds, the fun continues as my friend Ulf whisks me away in his Cooper Mini for a day of escapades. Our first stop? Kungens Kurva for a mouthwatering feast at Aleppo kebab. While I indulge in a delicious falafel roll, Ulf opts for a hearty plate of falafel and bulgur.

But the laughter doesn't stop there! Our optimism leads us to Dollar Store, only to realize we're short on time as they close 20 minutes after our arrival. Despite the rush, I manage to snag three pairs of reading glasses, while Ulf finds his own success.

Next up? A trip to Ikea, where I load up on tasty treats and a trusty rubber spatula. Along the way, we make a pit stop at the car wash, where I film an episode of SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY.

Living my best life as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, I'm all about sharing my daily adventures in vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. Join me as I spread joy and laughter across Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and Threads.

#MorningLaughs #AdventuresWithFriends
#DailyRoutineFun #FoodieFrenzy
#HumorAndStyle #CityExploration
#LifeHacks #VeganLiving
#VlogLife #TeaterÄventyr
#SwedishHumor #StockholmLife

Don't miss out on the fun—hit that like button, tag a friend, and share your own hilarious adventures in the comments below! Let's spread positivity and laughter together. 🎥😂




#j240421

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...