fredag 26 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY SHAKESPEARE DESTILLERY GIN #BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreLife...


Get ready for a day filled with laughter and excitement in this funny and entertaining video! 🌟 Join me as I kickstart my morning with a heart-pumping workout on my crosstrainer, all while catching up on the latest Instagram stories from my friend Magnus in Colombia. 🏋️‍♂️ At the theatre, I'm greeted by our intern Lisa, now rocking her role as a production's assistant, with not one, but TWO birthday surprises! 🎁 And the fun doesn't stop there – we're gearing up for a photo shoot with some of the new cast, but first, it's time for fittings. As the show approaches, I make my rounds, challenging the cast and crew to complete the iconic Barbra Streisand lyric: "Don't tell me..." 🎭 Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, I'm all about spreading joy and positivity through my passions for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. 🌈 Join me on this whirlwind of adventures as I share my daily routines on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. From workout sessions to birthday surprises and behind-the-scenes shenanigans, there's never a dull moment! #ContentCreator #BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreLife #WorkoutRoutine #BirthdaySurprise #VeganCooking #Entertainment #DresserLife #JoyfulLiving #Teaterliv. Want more laughs and backstage glimpses? Hit that follow button and join the fun! 🎬✨




#j240419

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...