onsdag 3 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY SILICONE ICE CUBE TRAYS #FitnessJourney #LanguageLearning #...


Start your day with a dose of laughter and entertainment in this lively vlog! 🌟 Join me, a gay vegan vlogger living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, as I take you through a day filled with fitness, fun, and fabulous finds.

#VeganCommunity #LGBTQIAPlus

First up, I kickstart my morning with a workout session on my crosstrainer, followed by a hilarious peek into my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from the Dominican Republic. Then, it's time for another installment of my popular video series SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY, where I teach you how to say "Happy Easter" in Swedish – "Glad PĂ„sk"! 🐣🇾đŸ‡Ș

#FitnessJourney #LanguageLearning

Next on the agenda, I make a pit stop at the dry cleaners to drop off some costumes from the theater, ensuring everything is in top condition for the upcoming shows. While there, I also return a pair of too-snug acid green sequin pants – a fashion faux pas averted! 💃

#ThriftingFinds #SustainableLiving

Afterward, I embark on a bike ride to Rusta in VĂ€stberga, where I stumble upon some fantastic silicone ice cube trays at unbeatable prices. Talk about a bargain hunter's dream come true! ❄️💰

#HomeShopping #BudgetFinds

But the excitement doesn't end there! I make a quick pit stop at Coop in VĂ€stberga and discover some delicious rhubarb juice, which I eagerly enjoy upon returning home. đŸšČ🛍️

#HealthyLiving #LocalFinds

Join me on my daily adventures by hitting that follow button! Don't miss out on the laughs, thrills, and fabulous finds – subscribe now! đŸŽ„đŸŒˆ



#j240327

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...