söndag 14 april 2024

HOW I GOT AN INNER TUBE #DayInTheLife #ContentCreatorLife #TheatreLife #...


Join me for a day in the life of a gay vegan content creator! 🌱 Starting off with a workout on my crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from the Dominican Republic – talk about fitness and virtual travel! But with a flat tire on my bike, it's a subway ride to the theatre, where the day is just getting started.

Before the show, I make a pit stop to buy an inner tube for my bike, ensuring smooth rides ahead. And Johanna and I have started diving into a new podcast obsession: "ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING" – mystery and laughter guaranteed!

As the theatre buzzes with excitement, I hit the floor, challenging everyone to complete the lyrics to the iconic George Michael song "Wake me up before you go-go." The energy is infectious as Lindy steps out and Denny takes over for Zack, while Tord fills in for Ragnar.

After the show, it's time to unwind with some FaceTiming with Magnus, who's all the way in Colombia. Distance can't keep us from staying connected!

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I'm passionate about vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Each day, I share my adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. And of course, I make sure to upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to share with my followers before clearing it out.

#DayInTheLife #ContentCreatorLife #TheatreLife #VirtualTravel #PodcastObsession #FitnessJourney #FriendshipGoals #FaceTimeAdventures #VeganCooking #CreativeExpression

Ready to join the fun? Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more daily doses of entertainment and inspiration! Let's keep the conversation going and share our experiences together. 🎥✨




#j240407

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...