torsdag 4 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY JONATHAN ADLER TRINKET TRAY #MorningRoutine #ProductivityGo...


Start your day with a dose of fun and productivity in this entertaining vlog! 🌟 Join me as I kick off the morning with a workout on my crosstrainer, followed by a glimpse into my friend Magnus' adventures in the Dominican Republic through his Instagram stories. 

But wait, there's more excitement ahead! 🎉 I've decided to spice up Easter by uploading a Swedish word of the day video for each of the five festive days. Learn new phrases like "Glad PĂ„sk" and immerse yourself in the Swedish language and culture with me!

On top of that, I embark on a mini adventure to the corner store to collect a trinket tray from Jonathan Adler, scored second-hand on Tradera. 🛍️ Along the way, I brave the elements and get caught in the rain during a grocery run – all part of the thrill of daily life!

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I'm passionate about vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. 🏳️‍đŸŒˆđŸŒ± Join me on my daily journey as I share my interests and experiences with the world.

#MorningRoutine #ProductivityGoals #FitnessJourney
#SwedishWordOfTheDay #LanguageLearning #CulturalExchange
#SecondHandFinds #ThriftingAdventures #SustainableLiving
#RainyDayAdventures #EverydayLife #UrbanExploration
#VeganCommunity #LGBTQ+ #ContentCreatorLife

Dive into the excitement of my daily vlogs by hitting that follow button! đŸŽ„✨ Don't miss out on the fun – join the adventure today!



#j240328

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...